At Future Home Living we’re really proud to have revolutionised the Perth building industry by introducing a revolutionary new tilt panel construction method. Fast, efficient and eco friendly, it’s helping to redefine what’s possible when it comes to building new homes. That being said, we also offer more traditional brick house designs that can be combined with panel building to offer a mix between the two.
Given that both have their advantages, the question you need to ask yourself is: “Which one is best for me?” To help you out with this we’ve done outlined the strength of each option below.
- Quicker Build Times – Thanks to offsite prefabrication and easier installation, panel building enables you to slash construction times by a considerable amount (enabling us to guarantee a build time of just 15 weeks). This means that you can save on construction costs and get into your new home sooner.
- Great Insulation – Did you know that wall panels are actually made of insulating material? Having your whole home comprised of them will ensure that your whole property is evenly insulated. This saves on insulation costs and also prevents the hot and cold spots that plague homes with traditional insulation.
- Lower Power Bills – Having a home that has fantastic insulation means you’ll use less energy heating and cooling it.
- Extra Space – The fact that wall panels are slim yet extremely sturdy means you get more room inside your home with the same external dimensions.
- Reduced Waste – Because panels are pre-cut in the factory to the exact specifications of your new home, they generate less onsite waste. This means less tidying up and lower labour costs.
- Natural Products – We use clay bricks that have a low environmental impact and effectively eliminate the need for chemicals or binders during the construction process. This reduces the amount of toxicity within the home.
- Durability – There’s a reason people have been using brick house designs for thousands of years; they last. They’re also great at providing a structurally sound building that can stand up to extreme weather conditions over a long period of time.
- Recycling – Long lasting and fully recyclable, bricks can eventually be reclaimed to build other structures like walls, driveways, footpaths and patios in the future. This means that if you do eventually want to remodel or renovate you already have some materials to work with.
What’s Right For You?
The right option for you depends on what you’re looking for in your new home. If you want the cheapest, quickest and most energy efficient option possible, then panel construction is probably the way to go. However, if you’re happy for things to progress a little slower and are looking for something more natural and durable, a panel & brick house design is probably the right choice.
Still can’t decide? Not a problem! Just get in touch with us today on 9444 9333. Our friendly home building experts can provide you with more information and help talk you through making the choice that’s right for you.