House and Land Packages in Perth
If you’re looking for great value house and land packages in Perth we are now building in a number of suburbs both north and south of the river in Perth.
Whether you’re looking for a coastal suburb, bushland setting, close proximity to amenities or a new development, Future Home Living house and land packages are available in a range of communities in Perth, starting from the following amazing offers:
- $600,000 is $636 per week @ 3.69%
- $500,000 is $530 per week @ 3.69%
- $475,000 is $503 per week @ 3.69%
- $389,000 is $412 per week @ 3.69%
- $324,990 is $334 per week @ 3.69%
Our house and land packages offer affordable options that can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Combining the cost of your new home with the land purchase means you save money on stamp duty, maintenance and you can tailor your home design to suit your needs, preferences and style.
15 Week Guarantee
At Future Home Living, we’re proud to have revolutionized the building process to the point where we can offer you a completed home in 15 weeks—guaranteed. There’s no faster way to construct a home, and we’re 100% confident that our efficiency can’t be matched by any other builders! This is where we truly distinguish ourselves from our competition, offering you an unparalleled combination of speed and skillful productivity.
Bartram Mews Success
A boutique house and land release of just 78 lots. Priced from $200,000.
Discover a community where all of the good things in life come together – a place where family, lifestyle and peaceful living connects effortlessly. Welcome to Bartram Mews, Success, a premium boutique estate designed with your best life in mind.
Urban living, 30 minutes from the CBD
Just five minutes from the pulse of Midland and 30 minutes from the CBD, Movida Estate is where you can make your home ownership dreams a reality! The stunning Swan Valley region is also just a six minute drive away with its huge array of restaurants, cafés, wineries, breweries and entertainment options.
As for urban convenience, you’ll have your pick of local schools, major shopping centres, transport links and healthcare facilities, all just a few minutes’ drive from home.
Eden Beach Estate offers premium beachside living at a price you can afford. Located within the northern coastal corridor, Eden Beach in Jindalee is a spacious master planned estate. A life at Eden Beach means you can make the most of the Western Australian coastline and all it has to offer.
The focus at Eden Beach is on producing contemporary, timeless designs, beautiful landscaped parks and tranquil open spaces. For families, there is a selection of primary and secondary schools close by, with public and private higher education options within the surrounding area.
The Butler Train Station is your quick link to Joondalup and the Perth CBD with both Marmion Avenue and Mitchell Freeway easily accessible. Eden Beach is the affordable coastal dream you’ve always wanted.
The Edge Baldivis
The Edge is the kind of Baldivis land you’ve been looking for, with access to all the necessities of life and a fabulous array of choices for time off. You’ll love the bushland on your doorstep, with mature Tuart trees, landscaped parklands and nature trails, and tree-lined streets. Stroll to the Baldivis Shopping Centre, or go shopping at Rockingham City Shopping Centre just 14 kilometres away.
The soft sand and safe waters of Safety Bay are less than 15 minutes away, and everything from the Rockingham Golf Club to Leda Nature Reserve, to Spud Shed are within easy access.
Wellard Estate is bound by Johnson Road, Mortimer Road, Emerald Park Estate, and the Kwinana Freeway and once complete will consist of approximately 150 affordable residential lots. The Estate provides flexibility to buyers which excludes developer design covenants whilst providing variations to the R Codes through the City of Kwinana approved Local Development Plan.
- Only a 36 km drive away from Perth CBD
- Wellard Estate is close to the Kwinana Freeway, providing easy access to Rockingham or the city
- Nearby schools include The Kings College, Goodstart Early Learning – Bertram, Bertram Primary School
- There is a Shopping Centre just minutes away from the estate
- The nearest train station is Wellard
- The Suburb has seen a -1.72% annual growth
- The medium house price is $457,000
- The medium weekly rent is $410
- The Suburb has a population of 3245 people
Hammond Park Estate
Located within the growing suburb of Hammond Park, Spatial Property Group’s Hammond Park Estate is the perfect community for young families. Comprising an area of 2.83 hectares, this boutique community will ultimately be home to 46 families, with blocks ranging in size from 262sqm – 542sqm.
Plus, with the Thompsons Lake Nature Reserve close by, together with an abundance of retained natural bushland, Hammond Park Estate really is a breath of fresh air.
Life at Hammond Park Estate will also ensure you’re close to a range of established infrastructure. This includes Cockburn Gateway Shopping City, boasting Coles, Target, Big W, Woolworths and a huge range of specialty stores – all just 8km from home. Two primary schools are located within walking distance of the community, including Hammond Park Primary School and Hammond Park Catholic Primary School. A vet, bulk billing medical centre, football club and a range of cafés can also be found within a short drive of Hammond Park Estate.
Discover our thriving beachside community of Amberton in Eglinton, where you can experience true coastal living with beach pathways connecting you directly to the golden sands.
Amberton offers the coastal living dream with direct beach access, tree-lined streets, beautiful open spaces and a local café. There’s also free fitness classes, free dog training sessions, AFL-sized oval and great parks for all to enjoy.
Purchasing land at a Stockland community allows you the freedom to build your dream home the way you want it. Our communities have all been planned to make life easy and enjoyable for residents, with everything you need for a healthy, active lifestyle, perfect as you build from the ground up.
Piara Central is your chance to build the home you’ve dreamed of in a location that is all about convenience. With close proximity to a full range of established amenities including schools, shopping centres and transport, you can move straight into one of Perth’s fastest growing communities.
Ideally located on Nicholson Road in Piara Waters, just 20km from the Perth CBD. Piara Central offers easy access to the neighbouring hubs of Canning Vale and Jandakot, as well as the Kwinana Freeway, Roe Highway and the Tonkin and Albany Highways.
Designed with families in mind, the main central park is a place to take the kids or catch up with your neighbours. Visit our Now Selling page to view our current land for sale in Piara Central.
The Glades has the best of modern village living in a beautiful natural setting with over 60 hectares of landscaped parklands and natural bushlands. Designed to offer a connected and healthy lifestyle for around 10,000 people.
The Glades is little over half an hour from the city of Perth, and links to other major centres through the Tonkin Highway, just five minutes away, and the Kwinana Freeway, fifteen minutes away.
Set among 370 hectares of natural landscape, The Glades is now an established community with all the amenity you and your family need from primary and secondary schools, shops, cafe and much more.
Jindee is set to become a charming coastal village that draws on the best of both past and present town planning principles, sensitive architecture and a close connection to the ocean.
Nestled between two ridges and hugging the beautiful limestone cliffs and white sandy beaches of Western Australia, the development has been designed to respect and maximise the beauty of the site’s natural environment.
With a strong sense of the traditional village, and architectural considerations suited to the local Mediterranean style climate, Jindee will embody the essence of Western Australian living and offer a relaxed lifestyle with a difference.
Stirling Green is located at Stirling in the City of Stirling
- Only a 15 km drive away from Perth CBD, is located adjacent to the prestigious Roselea Estate
- Stirling Green is close to Hepburn Ave and Wanneroo Road and Mitchell Fwy, providing easy access to Joondalup or the city
- Nearby schools include Carine Primary School, Carine High School, Davallia Primary School (Catchment), Lake Gwelup Primary School, St Mary’s Anglican Girls School, Balcatta Senior High School
- The nearest major shopping centers are Innaloo Shopping Centre and Karrinyup shopping center and local shopping at IGA Stirling or IGA Jones St Balcatta
- The nearest train station is Stirling
Bushmead Private Estate is located at Hazelmere in the City of Swan
- Located 16 km from Perth CBD and easy access to Midland and Guildford
- Bushmead Private Estate is close to the Margaret River Chocolate Factory, wineries, parks and tourist attractions such as Helena Valley
- Nearby schools – Caversham Primary School, also Midland Schools, Guildford Grammar School
- Shopping Centres minutes away in Midland, Guildford and the Swan Hospital
- Easy access to Reid Highway and West Swan Roads
- The Suburb has seen a 21.44% annual growth
- The medium house price is $692,000
- The medium weekly rent is $N/A
- The Suburb has a population of 885 people approx.
Located at the corner of Lake Road and Champion Drive, just 5km from Armadale city centre, the residential estate of Seville Grove contains close to 100 established homes.
It is built around a conservation category wetlands area and includes attractive landscaping, pathways and boardwalks and a children’s playground.
Seville Grove is situated close to a range of community amenities with quick access to major transport routes via Tonkin and Albany Highways. In addition, the Kelmscott, Challis and Sherwood train stations offering a direct link to the Perth CBD are all just a short drive away. Local bus networks operate within walking distance.
Schools located close by include Westfield Primary School, Grovelands Primary School, John Wollaston Anglican Community School and Kelmscott Secondary College.
Community facilities in close proximity include the Stargate and Kelmscott Village shopping centres, Armadale city centre and all its amenities including a shopping centre and cinemas, cafes and restaurants.
The Champion Lakes Regatta Centre and water sports facility is just a short drive away, further along Lake Road.
Champion Lakes located at Champion Lakes in the City of Armadale
- Only a 23 km drive away from Perth CBD
- Champion Lakes is close to Tonkin Highway, providing easy access to Rockingham or Fremantle
- Nearby schools include Xavier Catholic School, Good Shepard Catholic Primary School and John Wollaston Anglican Community School
- There is a Shopping Centre just minutes away from the estate
- The Suburb has seen a 9.1% annual growth
- The medium house price is $545,000
- The medium weekly rent is $300
- The Suburb has a population of 683 people
PLUS MANY MORE