If you have a larger block of land available and you’re looking to do a unit development project, then Future Home Living’s innovative building process is an ideal way to jump start your development.
Unit development in Perth can be a daunting project to take on, but we can help you work through the planning stages and guide you through the approvals process no matter what your budget is.
Our fast construction methods will save you money
Our team of talented designers and architects can work with you to gain an understanding of your requirements and work out the smartest way to develop your land and maximise potential returns. We understand that time is money, and our fast construction process will reduce the total build time, save you money on trades and enable you to see a return much sooner than in traditional unit developments. Contact FHL today to find out more about unit development in Perth.
Know your profits before you spend your money! We will come to the site and inspect! Contact us for your free assessment.
Terms & Conditions
- Inspection meeting done by the Supervisor with the Owner prior to Key Handover.
- Duration of 10 working days from Practical Completion to Key Handover.
- All Unit Dwellings ranging up to 150m2 per unit in total area including garage, carport, alfresco, verandahs, porch, porticos, etc.
- All projects within 45km of the CBD.
- Standard Sandy Soil types Only.
- Applies to houses using Builders Standard Suppliers and Subcontractors Only.
- Applies to Builders Standard and Constellation Specification Only.
- All Unit Dwellings greater than 150m2 per unit in total area.
- All projects outside 45km from the CBD.
- Non Standard Soil types (clay sites etc).
- Delays in material availability.
- Inclement Weather and/or Vandalism/Theft.
- Turnkey items, such as floor coverings, window treatments, landscaping, External works, and owner supplied works or materials. (Allow additional 2-4 weeks)